Thursday, September 25, 2008

Enterprise Risk Management Association

Hi

I set up the Enterprise Risk Management Association on LinkedIn to see if there were other people itnerested in sharing information on risk management, either as professionals in enterprises or those who provide consulting to enterprises. After a slow start, people have started to join in increasing numbers - you should be able to see the membership on LinkedIn.

At the moment this is all a bit free form and I will see what people want to do. In the short term I am planning on setting up some form of blog/discussion arena, an area where we can share war stories and perhaps an area where suppliers (like myself!) can put cross-references to their websites.

However, I am keen that this should not just become an advertising space, and if it does we might look at some charging mechanism in due course. Rather I want it to become a genuine discussion forum for mutual assistance.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: